My Heart is Breaking:(

Friday, February 12, 2010

So today, I get a tweet from someone I follow that asks everyone to pray for this girl. He linked to a video. I actually follow her blog and it has saddened me! This girl has been battled life with CF(cystic fibrosis) and has not been well for weeks. She was informed this morning that her days are numbered! WOW! Makes me wonder why she hasn't received her transplant? Why hasn't God allowed for her to live longer? These are answers that we will never get! It frustrates me! I have had a rough day! Been praying for a new path for Mike and I. Been praying for a better job. Mike had an interview but didn't get the job! I was wallowing in my own self pity then I watched this video! Makes me to realize that our life is GOOD! Yes, God will provide in His time and not ours but I do sometimes feel like I have been forgotten! But to be told that your final days are here, WOW! WOKE ME RIGHT UP!!! I don't fully understand why people have to be born with CF! I don't understand why some have to die. I had a dear friend who died of CF years back! He had just had a double lung transplant and got to live with NEW LUNGS free of the gunk that he had lived with all of his life! He got to go skiing without having problems breathing. He lived about 11 months(can't remember the exact months)with NEW LUNGS! God gave him that FREE breathing time before He decided it was time for him to GO HOME with HIM! We don't know where life is going to take us but we do know that GOD will get us through!!

I leave you with this link to this wonderful story of a girl who, no matter what she is dealing with, can give LOVE!!! Pray for her! Pray for her family!

http://65redroses.livejournal.com/134498.html

0 comments:

The Benner Family

The Benner Family

My Princesses!

My Princesses!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP