HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

First of all, I wanted to take this time to wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! Enjoy your turkey day and be thankful for what you have. Don't eat too much! LOL! Remember to say a few of Sam's Friday funnies when you get a chance! LOL! Have lots and lots of fun with your family! Our Thanksgiving is not going to be a traditional one for us since my dad is still in the hospital and still can't eat solids. We are getting up, going to help serve at the annual Thanksgiving Day Dinner at the Salem Memorial Building. That will be from 11am to 2pm. We will then go to my sister's house for small dinner with her family and my mom. When my dad is able to eat again, we will have our BIG THANKSGIVING DINNER! There is a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving! My dad is still with us when he wasn't supposed to make it through another surgery. We are thankful for our family and friends. Many friends had prayed for my dad and still are and we thank you for that! We are thankful that GOD provides for us and we have shelter, heat and water. We are thankful that we can celebrate this day in a FREE COUNTRY! I could go on and on, I am sure you get the drift. Remember to say your thanks when you celebrate. I will be praying for Kimmy and Mike and their families during this holiday season. The holidays can be tough to get through but by GOD's GRACE, they will be able to celebrate the way their mother, wife, sister would want them to.

Here are a few pictures of the first snow with the kiddos:



This is Mara all bundled up!




This is Mariana all bundled up! She reminds me of the kid from The Christmas Story! LOL!




Mara making a snow angel.




Mariana wanted to make one too! She likes to copy Mara! LOL! She was really trying.




This is Mara helping Daddy put up our outside decorations! HE SURPRISED ME BY DOING THAT!! Thank you hubby!

p.s. I got most of my Christmas shopping done already! Thank God for the internet! We should start getting things in the mail! I am excited!

1 comments:

Kimmy said...

Thank you for the prayers. They are appreciated very much.

I'm still praying for your dad.

Happy Thanksgiving and I'll get your book to you asap!

The Benner Family

The Benner Family

My Princesses!

My Princesses!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP